Over the last week, we've discussed on different aspects of MS Access and attempted a few sample MCQ tests as well. Today a mock up test is going on in ICT Trends Quiz
From today, we are moving to MS PowerPoint that is prescribed on syllabus of Computer Operator (Public Service Commission). You are already asked to download two PDF files. They will be helpful to revise the topic and prepare for practice tests. We'll have a mock up exam on PowerPoint on 8th Chaitra 2067 (i.e. 22 March 2011).
Here I point out our footsteps if you missed or joining just now:
1. The Session: Find here what we are doing and how we are working to help you prepare exam.
2. The Schedule: You will find a tentative time schedule. Be informed what we will do on what date!
3. How to Attempt Practice Quiz: Go through this tutorial once so that you won't waste time when attempting practice quizes.
4. Download MS Access ebooks: Download these ebooks and read them thoroughly. These notes are close to the syllabus and very helpful to grasp the necessary concepts.
5. Things to remember about MS Access : This is an article that reminds you of the things you should remember about MS Access Tables.
6. DDL, DCL and DML: Ronish sent me a question asking to clarify DDL, DCL and DML. I tried to answer his questions in this post.
6. Attempt Access Practice Quiz: We have four sets of Practice Test that offer you four options on each question where one and only one option is correct answer. You are given one minute time for each question. Each set contains 20 questions from Microsoft Access. Think properly and answer each question.
You need to register in the site to attempt any quiz.