1. How can you display the related records from other tables in datasheet view?
A) Click on the expand indicator next to the record
B) Double click on the record to expand it
C) Apply Filter by command to display related records
D) All of above
2. Which of the following query type is best suitable to analyze data?
A) Cross tab Queries
B) Parameter Queries
C) Action Queries
D) None of above
3. Which of the following is a database management system?
A) MS Word
B) MS Excel
D) Lotus 1-2-3
5. Which of the following columns does not exist in Macro Design window?
6. What is the type of query that extracts data from a table and puts them into separate table?
A) Parameter Query
B) Make Table Query
C) Update Query
D) Put Table Query
7. What type of control in a form can display data from database table?
A) Bound Control
B) Unbound Control
C) Both of above
D) None of above
8. To display value from table for a label control
A) Set teh control source and record source prom property panel
B) Choose the databse, table, field and select data value to display
C) Look at the table and type value in the Caption
D) set the record source property and then control source
9. Which of the following is not a section in Report Design window?
A) Report Header Section
B) Page Header Section
C) Summary Section
D) Report Footer Section
10. You can not import data into Access database from
A) dBase III database files
B) Excel Spreadsheets
C) Comma Delimited Text Files
D) None of the above
1-A, 2-A, 3-C, 4-D, 5-C, 6-B, 7-A, 8-D, 9-C, 10-D,
Please visit http://psExam.com
To know what is going on in preparation. Find here the schedule, guidance and instructions.
Please visit http://ictTrends.com
To read and download different study materials and reading references that is suitable to the course and syllabus
Please join http://quiz.ictTrends.com
To attempt online practice quiz and mock up exam. Identify your skill level and make yourself sharper.
Interested about blogging and making money through blogging? Suresh Khanal reveals his blogging experience through http://seommotips.com
|< Prev||Next >|